Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween Fun on my Mountain

f

By Elaine Meinel Supkis

I took this picture today at sunrise. When I downloaded it, look at what appeared! And this is at daybreak, not at night! Tonight, it will be mostly clear and I hope to see Mars. Last night, it was as orange as a pumpkin thanks to the dust storms there. I wonder if the Mars Rovers are OK? I know that dust storms ruined at least one car of mine in Arizona, years ago.

Here in upstate NY, we have snow storms and the cars rust a lot thanks to that. I suppose, it is worse, in that regard, here.

Enjoy your Halloween, everyone, and keep the candy bowl wells stocked! On our mountain, we get no trick or treaters. The hike is long and steep and very dark and the oak and maples lining the road makes it look inviting only if you are Jack the Ripper, a werewolf or Karl Rove.

I'll tell the dogs to keep vigilant.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home